IELTS Exam Preparation Course
IELTS is the International English Language Testing System, the world’s proven English language test. IELTS was one of the pioneers of four skills English language testing over 17 years ago, and continues to set the standard for English language testing today.
IELTS Test – At a glance!
All candidates are tested in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking modules. The choice of Reading and Writing modules is determined by the purpose for taking IELTS.
The Academic Reading and Writing modules are suitable for those seeking admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
General Training Reading and Writing modules are suitable for candidates who are going to English-speaking countries to complete their secondary education or to undertake work experience or training programmes not at degree level. The General Training modules are also used for immigration purposes.
How the IELTS Exam Preparation Course helps you?
- Improving your English language skills
- Helping you to get ready for the exam, focusing on the four exam skills and strategies
- Practising examination strategies and taking regular “demo” tests.
- 5, 10 or 10+5 lessons per week
- Experienced teachers to prepare you for the exam
- Advice to help you achieve the score you need
- Regular “demo” tests to prepare you for the actual exam